martes, 14 de junio de 2005

InWeDay

Weblog. w.w.Day
I can't believe it! nobody told me, next time somebody must contact me. I would be delighted if i could contribute to these kinds of interesting international events, that i apreciate... I just posted a small report in my weblog in spanish, about the Blogging intiteled : Weblogging W. Wide .It was about a program called: 'Blogging the fifth estate' on CNN this last Sunday (see my post down). The ‘BwWd’ could be the 'logo' of this 'great event day' that you' re all, today... 14/06/05, celebrating. Blogs i think, "are the new generation of a new independent media" . They are not only informing, analysing, commenting news...and other issues in all fields, they're simply doing it differently from the traditional media..

International Weblogger's Day
El 14 de junio se celebrará el
International Weblogger's Day: Bringing webloggers from around the world together on one day to celebrate a year's worth of changing the way the Internet sees personal journalism. Ya se han apuntado más de 400 bloggers.

Leer más
Protoblog

No hay comentarios: